Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Agent Standing Bug?

Started by rottenstock [748455] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
rottenstock [748455]

It seems as though even though I have been completing missions, my "agent standing" with duke has been stuck at half way. It doesn't seem as if it's progressing past the 50% mark. Is this a bug or something by design?
Philistine [475622]

They don't really go up that fast, do you do the difficulty rank up missions when you get them?

I've been at my pip for a long time, probably 4 or 5 months now, to compare with your situation.
rottenstock [748455]

I do all the missions I'm able to do, mixture of Hard and Medium. There's only been, 2 or 3 within the last couple of weeks that I have not completed. I'm not sure if you're able to see that or not.
CrookedPaper [1832759]

I'm not sure if they've released it past that yet....

You have completed 100 Duke Contracts.

I have completed :
  • Duke contracts completed:467
and I'm at 50% as well.
rottenstock [748455]

The bar that fills up on the right side of Duke's photo, it's sitting at the 50% mark and doesn't seem to continue upwards. I don't know how long it's been like this, but it seems like it's been that way for quite some time.
Philistine [475622]

As mentioned above, the bar only goes to half full right now.

If you're at half full it won't go any higher. The other side has dots instead of tabs to show that they aren't available right now.
Philistine [475622]

Your records say you have only done 100 missions, I have done 291, so just keep plugging away, you will continue to gain progress as you do more missions.