Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bullies

Started by Spidy [2060403] on in Graveyard.

20 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 38821 ×1

Spidy [2060403]

Ok so there is this faction called daddyrabi

They are harassing me and bullying me, they hospitalize and mug me right as I get out and they put bounties on my head so that I am always in the hospital no matter what the time is. I am always in the hospital and need to pay Duke but I can't because of them, I am in the hospital always, broke, getting attacked by everyone, I need help or advice on what to do.



Thanks,
RudeDude

Mentions: Faction [38821]

Swatsicle [1593313]

The worst thing you can do is make a thread about it. Bullies thrive on seeing you suffer. Best way to deal with them is to ignore them.

I'd advise you to have this thread graved by a staffer.
Lewis [1312721]

You made a thread yesterday asking for money.

I'm sure you've given them a reason to attack you.

Maybe you should consider changing your name to NotSoRudeDude?
ChillySpunc [1905415]

I use to be an arsehole, I would be bountied and hosped, then I trained and started not being such an arsehole, now when I am an arsehole people think twice about bountying and hosping me.

Some noob asked me for cash yesterday, he made some homophobic comments so he was reported and bountied, now he's in China and in hosp for the next 5 hours, moral of the lesson, don't **** with people bigger than you.
manic [1554958]

Advice?

Realise this is a game with many facets, one of them that being attacked is part and parcel but also, one is the ability to leave a faction and lessen the chance of being attacked.

Let's not confuse 'being bullied' with 'playing within the game dynamics'...
mywo [1880491]

"They are harassing me and bullying me, they hospitalize and mug me right as I get out and they put bounties on my head "

Train heavy for a day or two and them attacking and hospitalizing you will go away. Train little bit more and so will their funds to bounty you. With any half decent amount of stats they will have to put more than 10k bounties if they ever want to see them claimed.
Nobody [237547]

Is it illegal to suggest that people restart? Even if they are 14 days old and would benefit strongly from it?

In any event, you want to avoid asking for any help other than what can be done via text. Don't ask for money, but you can ask how to make money on your own. Dive deep in the Tutorials & Guides forum, read up on https://www.torn.com/wiki/ every now and then, it takes time to learn everything... Rule number 1 is to never ask for anything unless you are paying for it. Whenever you ask for free stuff, people see you as the "Prince from Nigeria", and everyone wants to beat him up...

Only place you can get free stuff is in Fun & Games, where people run various competitions with various rewards.
Orionis [1924258]

You complained about this before. I gave you completely free rent on a castle and encouraged you to train hard. It doesn't look like you've made a lot of headway in those efforts.
Kata [1990396]

Isn't there currently another post you recently made on this same issue? If I recall correctly, someone advised you in the post to... not post about it.

Bc it will just make it worse.

You obviously decided to completely ignore that advice. WTG.

[image: i.imgur.com]