Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

6* TV Network

Started by StockBoy [2018307] on in Company Recruitment.

305 replies · 1.46k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 306 / 306 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
306
Discussion span
→
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

StockBoy [2018307]

Come and join VS Media

Be part of a Television Network...

Offering:
  • Propaganda - 1 faction respect
  • Scoop - 50% newspaper advertising cost reduction
  • Inside Story - View someone's stats & money
  • Free training on a rotation based.
We are looking for active workers and players that regularly rehab.  

Currently looking for one of:
  • 1.5 million salary -> 100K INT / 75K END; or
  • 1 million salary -> 100K END / 75K INT; or
  • 850k salary -> 75K on each stats.
https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&userID=2018307

If you have any question please mail me, StockBoy.
losatomi [2024530]

I am looking for a job....

My stats:
  • Manual labour 4,591
  • Intelligence 1,438
  • Endurance 6,959
I login every day, i am active player!!! :)
LovesToSploog [1988669]

Hi. I'm a pretty active player. I used to work at a 10* sweet shop but it went under so I'm looking for work now. i really want to raise my intelligence work stat since it's my lowest one, but honestly whatever works is fine with me. My stats are Manual labour 5,598 (Intelligence 1,779) Endurance 7,716. Thank you for your time.