i WANT A EMAIL FROM ADMIN ABOUT A ACCOUNT ON HERE
WHAT THE HELL
Started by Gamerboi2017 [2057366] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
i WANT A EMAIL FROM ADMIN ABOUT A ACCOUNT ON HERE
I WANT A LOT OF MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT (RL)
ain't happening either. No matter how much caps I throw into it.
I want a brand new house on an episode of Cribs
And a bathroom I can play baseball in
And a king size tub
Big enough for ten plus me
(Yeah, so what you need?)
/Rockstar - Nickelback
I want only people who know basic grammar to be able to post.
Sometimes life isn't fair - EVEN IN CAPS
I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in my pocket
GIVE IT TO ME NOW
I'd recommend mailing Chedburn.
In federal jail for 999 days, Account marked for deletion.
I guess he was digging to deep...
*an
You're welcome
No, no. I think you need to keep trying harder with the caps. Surely something good will come of it.