Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help please :(

Started by Chewbacca2 [2058003] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Chewbacca2 [2058003]

I've OD'd twice in a row. I brought an Edvd the second time and another E to try and get my happy back up but I OD'd again. Can someone be a sweetheart and donate 2.4m or an Edvd to support a good cause please. Loving this game but this is really starting to annoy me now. :(

Also, does my drug addiction effect my OD chance at all? I've been trying to keep up with rehabs.
Lewis [1312721]

Travel to switzerland, rehab once for 250k... It resets your happy to full.

Don't waste 2.5m on an E-dvd for a tiny bit of happy when you can just travel and reset it to full for 250k.