- drinthap mugged you and stole $2,212,738 [view] 2017/05/1312:06:46 AM
- drinthap bought 1 x Anti Tank from your bazaar for $17,400,000. 2017/05/1312:06:34 AM
Buy mugging. Did anyone notice his profile? He complains about exactly what he did.
My way of dealing with it?
Rather than get mad, get my faction to step in, bounty the shit out of him.....
Sent him all the money i have.
Good for you ya hypocrite!
Mentions:
Wisp [1900251]
Wanna know a secret?
nobody cares
Your likely correct man, to be honest my care factor is not that high thus sending the guy 15+ mill which is quite a lot given my wealth and duke debt haha.
I do.
I say screw that hypocrite.
That's what i said - nobody.
So... you care too? Great!
Now you can brag about your Gold AK too :P
His profile just names some supposed buy/muggers and says to add them to your black list.
Is your real name Alanis, Damnik? Cause that bitch doesn't know what ironic means either.
Weirdest response to a buy-mug ever. Keepin it fresh. I like it
This isn't the first post I've seen for drinthap doing exactly that. I have him blocked; everyone should.
Seriously, who complains about buymuggers while actively and repeatedly buymugging? Why do people even let him leave hosp? -.-
sorry i just came back to torn how do i block a player?
Your profile says you're 127 years old, just wait. you'll be dead soon anyways.
Add them to blacklist and they cannot buy ya shit, then go to mailbox click ignore and add name id.
xP
At least stick by your morals, even if they are shitty.
snake
Am I the only person who kind of wanted drinthap to be using the Anti-Tank when he mugged OP?
i suppose this is a new kind of TAX money, after upon earning money you get to lose some right away
Oh man , I wish people sent me all their money after I mugged them
you can always mug them again ;) and presume if you are alright with being bounty or white screen.
Buy mugging is fun you know.
you are right , i never said its not ;)