Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hacked!! Help!!

Started by Teto2 [1335478] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 311 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Teto2 [1335478]

my account has been hacked by someone and stole everything! Where should I report this?

Thank you for your time
Teto2 [1335478]

Nothing of that sort. I normally don't click on any links I don't know. I didn't even check the quarterly email from George from Torn! He didn't change the password so I don't get a notification on my email. He changed my name, sold everything I have And apparently started a company !! All this happened in about a week where I wasn't able to log in.
Dbeer [2043567]

after recovering the account, please use the two factor authentication system in place. It adds a huge level of security to your account.