Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Tag

Started by BrOoKsY106 [568482] on in Graphics.

26 replies · 270 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

FIN [527880] Helper

Guess i could enter too. You didnt ask for comments, so i respect that. but if you want some, im happy to provide my 2 cents :)
BrOoKsY106 [568482]

I'm always open to Cnc Fin, so fire away.

Im Just making tags when ever I can but giving them For free while I de rust or find the right tag