Last night I reached 99,999 happiness. I was in a Sweet Shop for 31 days, exchanged 310 points for 46,000 happiness and with my 4,500 it was a total of 50,500. And I doubled it with an Ecstasy.
Before I did that, I figured I might stack some Energy. Since I'm going for that merit I might as well get some nice stat gain. So I stacked 1,000 E, bought 5 FHCs and had a 25 points refill.
As soon as I got 99,999 happiness I used all the stacked energy on speed at once and I got 3,2m. It didn't feel right 'cause I was really expecting much more. But the clock was ticking so I used the remaining FHCs and 25 points.
Now usually for 150 E with 4,500 happiness I get 380kspeed. And with 99k happiness for 150 E I got 470k. I mean, sure it's a jump, but if you consider that I had 99,999 happiness it's really no jump at all.
I don't know, maybe that's just how it is, but it definitely feels wrong to me so I'm just looking for an explanation.
Happiness always helps training even on a stat over 50 million. But it is common knowledge that training on massive happy gives the larger % boost on tiny stats.
Its worth boosting your happy no matter what stats you have but it isnt going to turn you into a killing machine overnight.
When your stat is over 50 million it just gives a nice boost.
This should explain it, 0-5000 is the main and biggest difference, you get a "diminishing return" per point of happy above that level. I haven't checked in years, but training the lowest amount of energy possible in the gym you are in should give the most stats, not sure if you did or if you used 150 at once?
I think your regenerated energy would've been worth more stat trains rather than stacking no offense. There's a large amount of math for the optimal gains for staking energy to do a high happy train and you're far past that point.
It still does, but not in the way that is practical to do so. If you do trains every 15 minutes you'll have a chance to recover some happy... for high stat players it would be a lot of effort for a small gain, for a player such as myself I'm not sure what the extra impact would be since I generally fly around and use up my energy in bulk. Personally, I think flying around seems like a smarter idea than gaining that little extra energy since that wil provide cash to do super trains.