I'm a very active trader and I login many times daily, If you have anything to sell just message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
All prices are negotiable - please message me or mail me if you have any questions!
I never buy mug! Trades are 100% safe!
If you don't see an item that you want to sell message me and we'll talk prices!
Boosters:
- Can of Munster - $1,200,000-$1,500,000
- Can of Santa Shooters - $1,200,000-$1,500,000
- Can of Red Cow - $1,600,000-$1,850,000
- Can of Rockstar Rudolph - $1,600,000-$1,850,000
- Can of Tourine Elite - $2,700,000-$2,900,000
- Can of X-MASS - $2,700,000-$2,900,000
- FHCs - $13,600,000-$13,900,000
- EDVDs - $2,350,000-$2,420,000
- Donator Packs - $24,700,000
- Goodie Bags - $23,500,000
- Drugs Packs - $4,200,000
- Box of Grenades - $980,000
- Lottery Voucher - $810,000-$820,000
- Box of Medical Supplies - $810,000
- Leopard Coin - $1,700,000
- Florin Coin - $1,700,000
- Gold Noble Coin - $1,700,000
- White Senet Pawn - $2,100,000
- Black Senet Pawn - $2,100,000
- Vairocana Buddha Sculpture - $5,000,000
- Ganesha Sculpture - $12,800,000
- Shabti Sculpture - $26,000,000
- Business Class Ticket - $6,000,000
- Small First Aid Kits - $12,000
- First Aid Kits - $23,000
- Morphine - $48,000
- Xanax - $830,000
All prices are negotiable - please message me or mail me if you have any questions!
I never buy mug! Trades are 100% safe!
If you don't see an item you want to sell, message me and we'll talk prices