Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delayed travel

Started by dolly [2010409] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
dolly [2010409]

When I leave my phone idle during travelling the timer doesn't count down travel time thus extending my journeys. At first I thought I was imagining it but now I am certain.

For example at the moment I am travelling to Japan. I was due to land at 18.58 (I set a timer) but because I left my phone idle the countdown I am still in the air.

I fly quiet a bit and this has only recently become an issue.

I only use chrome via mobile to access torn

I hope someone can help me

Thanks
dolly [2010409]

Thanks for looking into this and yes refreshing the page worked. Sorry, I thought I had tried refreshing already.