Just no
No
Started by Icok [1982604] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 3 likes ·
-staff edit-
Just no
But yes!
I agree!
I don't know what this guys problem is. Let it happen dammit!
Maybe?
Ask again later
Probably Not..
-staff edit-
Liar...you god damn liar...
YES
-staff edit-
Inhales deeply There is nothing that can express the deep quantities of disappointment I have in the behavior you are allowing. You as a Committee member should know better then to set a bad example such as this. It took me over five hours to calm down from how much my blood was boiling from the incredibly high amounts anger that was flowing through my veins as all I wanted to type was "**** you, you little [insert enough vulgar, inappropriate words here to get a forum ban]" but I knew better then that and wanted to be the bigger man...I'm no longer mad, but disappointed that someone such as yourself feels this is a ok practice.