Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

initial hype for Torn

Started by A_Friend [1986997] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
A_Friend [1986997]

I remember my friend telling me about this game around 2 years ago now, it was awesome, all the crimes you can do, fighting, getting stronger, houses etc. I remember thinking that this game is the best game I've ever seen. I still feel that way. But I've kinda fallen off a little.



What's your thoughts?
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

I would find this game a lot more fun if my other friends were into it.

The game is still good and is improving.

I am aiming to improve the faction over time and that is what keeps the game a challenge, if I was in another faction I may lose a bit of interest in it.


rorschach500 [2047151]

Im new so obviously can't comment on the long term, but there are a number of threads on here about retaining new players. i just don't get that. There are so many things to do and so many short term and long term goals to challenge yourself with. That's what keeps me coming back currently; the variety and the challenges
Heigw [1962062]

Well of course it is more exiting when you first start! I think that applies to just about everything! You can't really explain it, but it's like... when you make a new world in minecraft it's always so much more fun and exiting. Or... maybe it's that when you first start something there is so much stuff you can do. The more you play the more things you accomplish which means you have less goals to work forward too, if that makes sense?