Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad Split??

Started by I-Love-You [1690582] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
I-Love-You [1690582]

Around 18:50:00 - 17/05/2017



Name: X_Juniors game
ID: 166458
Owner: 886593
Stakes: $1000000
Players: 8/8
Spectators: 33
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $25000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF


cox was kicked from the table (no money)
I-Love-You won $81,630,170 with the hand: Straight, King high
Knytet won $253,869,829 with the hand: Straight, King high
PHATBUDSTUD folded
Knytet bet $92500000 (All in)
PHATBUDSTUD checked
Round 4: The river, the fifth community boardcard is now shown.
Knytet checked
PHATBUDSTUD checked
Round 3: The turn, the fourth community boardcard is now shown.
Knytet called $38,500,000
PHATBUDSTUD called $53,000,000
I-Love-You called $40,000,000 (All in)
cox raised $53000000 (All in)
Knytet bet $14,500,000
PHATBUDSTUD checked
Admus joined the table
Round 2: The flop, the first three community boardcards are now shown.
purplephoenix folded
Admus left the table
Admus folded
I-Love-You called $9,000,000
bumbaclot folded
cox called $9,000,000
Knytet called $9,000,000
salto folded
PHATBUDSTUD raised $9,000,000
purplephoenix called $500,000
Admus called $1,000,000
I-Love-You called $1,000,000
bumbaclot called $1,000,000
cox called $1,000,000
Knytet called $1,000,000
salto called $1,000,000
PHATBUDSTUD posted big blind ($1,000,000)
purplephoenix posted small blind ($500,000)



We both had J and Q.

So I should get 50 mil buy in cash plus 0.5 mil each (total 2 mil ) from Salto, bumbaclot, Admus, Purple and 24.5 mil each ( total 49 mil ) from cox and PHAT.



Total 101 mil should i get??