I've been playing this game for a little while and I was wondering what is the point of taking drugs in this game?
Drugs
Started by yung-gat [2048356] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I've been playing this game for a little while and I was wondering what is the point of taking drugs in this game?
There purpose is to provide you with different effects (e.g. Xanax provides you with 250 E, Vicodin +25% passive fighting stats), plus you get a merit / honour bar for 50 of each drug.
Read here for more information: https://www.torn.com/wiki/Drugs
Most players use drugs 3x a day, to increase the amount of energy they have available to train their stats balanced daily (eg Xanax:+250, LSD+50), there are also merits for doing 50 of each drug and also some for overdosing (OD cannabis), best of luck in the game, some players also choose to go drug free to gain access to nondrug gyms.