81 replies · 1.12k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 13 likes · I expect we'll be excluding the red area on faction profiles. [image: slack-imgs.com]
IceBlueFire[776]Officer
· 12 likes · While i don't disagree with it, i'd rather see Destroys' idea instead. Allow everyone to still see it, allow them to help if necessary, but give extra rewards to the factions involved for knocking players off the walls. Allow the …
Midknight[332505]
· 11 likes · If someone thinks there is a better way please suggests one. All I ever hear is negative shit coming out of peoples mouths. Evil stop being stupid. My suggestions to rid conceding and to make naps not stop a territory …
MAKE THE TERRITORY WALL VISIBLE ONLY TO THE FACTIONS INVOLVED
I think one of the biggest issues we are having currently is the territory wall being visible to all. This is an easy fix as it was not like this when territories first launched.
The main concern is that currently alot of factions are not participating because they know if they fight back they will have to deal with ouside hits from anonymous. This really shouldn't be the case and if someone really needs help in a territory war you can still bounty them or tell a stronger ally "Hey hit these 3 guys please they are on our wall and we need help". Rather then an observer saying hmmm "I don't like those guys look at that wall, I'm going to hit them".
I hope this catchs on and we can get a fix happening soon. I know this may seem exciting now but a system that took 2 years to build only being interesting for a couple months will feel like a waste of time.
I agree, it was kinda fun to hit and get hit by players outside of the concerned conflict, But it really should be a lot harder for outside influences on what should be a head to head battle. As MK said, their will still be ways to help an ally, but at least make the allies coordinate more than just 1 mail sent, and a faction mail to follow up.
I'd like to see it where if you're on a wall only the faction you're in a territory war with can hit you to knock you off, if it could be coded like that.
Would this mean that if you join a wall you're basically invulnerable to the rest of torn? Or *only* a hosp from an opposing faction would knock you from the wall, and nothing else? I think the former is kinda OP, and the latter Ched was clearly against - hence jailings/travellings etc removing you from the wall..