Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie issues

Started by Valar_Morghulis [1948542] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Valar_Morghulis [1948542]

[image: snag.gy]

I placed a bet on a game that ended over 24 hours ago and haven't seen any payment. I've read posts and it says to give it 24 hours - although it has never taken that long before. A bit concerned as I placed two more bets today and already got paid for both of those. Thanks