i wasnt paid
[Vote] Torn Presidential Primary 2018
Started by MarlonBrando [1337797] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 613 / 613 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i wasnt paid
Vote Isreal
It has come to my attention players are paying for, bribing, trading items, or doing favors for votes, good for you, this is Torn, only one rule no rules
Hoorah, best of luck to all in the election campaigns, be sure to post all your campaign literature ( and platform: what you stand for ) here Hoorah
GO MARLON!!!! TORN IS FOR CHEATERS!!! HAHHHAHAHAH :P :3 :D
vote Isreal
I change my vote to CapturerHulkmad
Vote isreal, I believe he is the best for Torn.
I'm nominating Flowermoon. Just because I find it amusing to do so.
I vote ISREAL for $$$ YEY :)
Vote Isreal
I vote Marlon
Mentions: CapturerHulkmad [1904837]
why wasn't I on the list this year?
CORRUPTION!
grrrr
since you say "only rule is no rule" then I say 50k per vote from my side to people who vote for me ...............................
One rule, no rules, in this Torn Presidential Election 2018, best of luck to all, lots of votes so far, keep them coming, hoorah
Just remember this is a marathon, voting will continue till year end 2017, inauguration is on January 2, 2018.
looks like its dead now................
370 votes so far Hoorah to all, vote for the best player to be Torn President 2018 !
Shall we save 6 threads and you just declare yourself a winner like you do with your faction war failures?
Sad as ****... [:sick:]
Actually, this election is running quite smoothly, and will run to the end of the year, whoever has the most votes then wins!
If, you want to nominate yourself for President of Torn 2018, this is the right place Hoorah, if not nice college try though...
[image: media.giphy.com]nice college try...
It is pretty obvious that Marlon is in the lead.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Alguem is obviously satanic agent since he has 666 in his id (60666), so he doesn't actually count in the poll!
Hoorah