Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Useless events

Started by Trole [1485341] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Trole [1485341]

Why do we need an event sent to us after we have taken a drug?

I would rather have an event when I could take a new one :)



and another ting.. when i'm going to travel i choose my destination and push Travel

"Are you sure you want to travel to Mexico on a flight?" ok.. I push CONTINUE and then..

"You make your way over to the airstrip and tell your pilot to head for Mexico." so i must push CONTINUE..



I can do it, no problem, but is it useful with all this NEXT/CONTINUE thing ?

sorry if i have offended someone with this...pls dont kill me :)






Winged_Cougar [1993598]

This really isn't a suggestion so much as just you complaining about the way the game currently works. The drug event was actually implemented by request...

The "Continue" button for travel simply reloads the page to the travel page after you start flying... That isn't likely to change.
Trole [1485341]

Throe... I'm not complaining, I just wanted to give a suggestion that would make the game a little... a littlebit simpler.

Here it comes.... only to you in simpler format:

1. Remove unnecessary Events ..... For example, when taking a drug .... why would anyone need these Events?

2. Remove 1-2 Next / Continue When going to flying

I do not complain, just a suggestion !
hologram [1962522]

It would like be helpful if we could just select which events we want to receive in settings.



Drug events- Some people count their drug intake as a way to keep track of when they need to rehab. They are also able to better estimate how much money they need to take to rehab.

Travel dialogue - The first is a confirmation and the second is the roleplay dialogue. It used to frustrate me at first but I've gotten used to it.

Personally, I like all events more so that it lights up than the event itself.
Butters [34298]

1. It helps one track one's drug use so it does have some use.

2. That initial confirmation was implemented after a request because people were choosing the wrong destination accidentally, so you're asking a change that was made in response to a (popular) request to be undone if you want the initial confirmation to be removed.

If it's just the second one then you don't *have* to click on the second continue button if you don't want to see the flying page straight away.