Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trading Points

Started by Spikeman [901641] on in Suggestions.

35 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Spikeman [901641]

This has probably already been brought up, but why can't we trade points?

We should be able to offer up points in a trade, whether it be to settle a trade, give someone an energy refill, or whatever you want.

Edit, 4/22/18: I don't think it's been suggested. I still think it would be neat implementation. I'd love to hear some feedback about this too.