Weird bug I noticed today regarding the use of temp injections during a fight.
Here's the scenario: player A initiates an attack against player B, Player B has a temp/Seretonin shot equipped and auto-uses it. Then, while the first attack is still in progress, Player B initiates an attack against Player C and is able inject another temp-shot so that now Player B has the effect of two shots stacked.
What I've always understood is that even though this seems like two two different attack sessions, for player B, it is considered just one attack session because the attacks occur/overlap in the same space of time. My experience, as player B, is that I only have access to one temp use in a single attack session however today I experienced the scenario described above though I was Player A.
Question, Is this a bug? because I've always seen this work as one temp item use per attack session regardless of how many ppl involved? or did something change.
If it's a bug let me know, I have attack logs, more info I can provide. Thx.