Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IOU BB question

Started by ZER0 [1032415] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 183 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Urethra [1889413] ×1 ebmc5 [1906703] ×1

ZER0 [1032415]

recently due to IOU BB, i got some money because someone just used their points in law firm.

and after talking with him I came to know i got the same amount as he got.and he doesnt have a IOU BB

so i have a few question.

1- do all of the BB owner get the money same as him ?

2- if he had the BB, would his money have doubled ?

3- as long as no one uses law firm job points, is it BB useless.

This is all i have till now.

Thank You :-)


ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]

Don't know what you're talking about.

IOU BB just gives occasional dividends I believe (literally about once a year for me).

No other players involved.

Pretty crap BB imo. I doubt mine will pay for itself even if I kept them for 20 years.
ZER0 [1032415]

whenever you get dividends,like this is what you get in event I believe

"Urethra won a class action lawsuit on your behalf. You have been credited with $1,259,133. "

"ebmc5 won a class action lawsuit on your behalf. You have been credited with $53,642."

so I asked some of them what they did so that I got this money and they said they used their job points.

ques for you ToxicMonkeyMZC, didnt you get any IOU events in " 2017/02/23 4:39:14 AM " " 2017/03/06 12:12:30 AM " " 2017/05/19 9:00:32 AM "

I am curious because unlike FHG or HRG, it is user based. I mean whenever an user uses its job points, BB owner gets mone

Mentions: ebmc5 [1906703] · Urethra [1889413]

Baldr [1847600] Reporter

When they use their job points, someone random gets a payout, and they get money also.

It isn't tied to the IOU block at all, in any way.


Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

There is a longtime confirmed additional perk with IOU that random players will receive a chunk of a random players lawsuits used with job points. If that names sense. It's the only dividend that acts this way.



That said yes, it's not a very good BB. But none of the dividend ones are really.
Butters [34298]

No the dividends look like any other stock dividend - what you're seeing there is another perk of IOU which distributes a payout randomly to a subset of the IOU benefit block holders when someone uses the class action Law starter job special.
shak [1592807]

Buy it low and reap the rewards. I bought at 420m in the first month got back 25m from dividend and law suits. Great stock to buy at its lowest and just hold.