Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cheating

Started by DonRice [1929576] on in General Discussion.

25 replies · 450 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

jump792 [1967039]

It's called account sharing, and I believe it's against the rules yes.

EDIT: ACCOUNT SHARING: Game ban

  • All accounts must be operated exclusively by the original account creator. Sharing your login details with anyone else or having someone initiate processes on your behalf is strictly prohibited and can put your account at risk. Staff have a decade of experience in this field and can easily spot the signs of account sharing. All benefits gained from sharing any account will be removed and bans start at 7 days, but can vary depending on the severity.

    So don't do that.
Witherite [1601768]

What jump said is wrong, you can do that, just don't get caught :D



EDIT: I'm being sarcastic if It's not obvious enough, It's not obvious for some, so, just incase.
jump792 [1967039]

I can see the sarcasm, I just didn't want the OP to do that/blame you for it. I got your back bro.
[url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjs_PO6woPUAhUG8CYKHRw5AgUQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemesuper.com%2Fcategories%2Fview%2F7349127e40aa24985806babcf289f8cb0aa391b7%2Five-got-this-memes.html&psig=AFQjCNFj4vyG8l_9wU5aVw9a4Lc3Um4Zxw&ust=1495543114793701][image: img.memesuper.com][/url]



















-Khaos- [2063067]

If you suspect your actions may have a consequence to them (after all you did ask would it get you banned to begin with), then why not check out the Rule Page before hand? If its a no no in the rules, then its a yes to your answer.

Also there is a Staff Page. Rather than ask the community, would it not have been more appropriate to ask a member of staff instead?
phLOx [451848]

Can I create multiple accounts, then automate a bot to click and make money on them all so I can send the cash made to one main account? I won't play on those accounts, just fly and make money and maybe send provocative mails to my other accounts so I may feel loved.
Hedas [1880839]

This thread is just stupid, i regret reading it.. How can one belive that it would be ok if someone else is using the account and that it wouldn´t be considered multi or whatever...

The world is going to shit.



And now i am wasting more time writting in it.. I should just quit reading the forum.
Ausseh [1554731]

Don't bother, it won't make enough money, anyway.



If you're interested in the outcome of having multiple accounts, do a search for a dude named Arrow and mail him an inquiry. He's the expert.
Orionis [1924258]

If you're not participating in RMT on those accounts, you're not truly maximizing your money making potential (i.e. rule breaking).
DonRice [1929576]

His real but not interested in the game. Don't worry guys I have not used the account just want some clarification. And thank you for responding to my question....And sorry for those who were offended and yes I haven't read the rules yet, so my bad really sorry for the people who play the game fair.
FIDEL-CASTRO [1003091]

Account sharing will get you fedded. Multiple accounts will also get you fedded.

People tend to be more helpful in the Q and A forum, than in GD. Next time try and remember to ask any questions there. You'll most likely get less smart ass answers.