Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chronicles - What Do You Want To Know?

Started by sugarvalves [1963573] Committee on in General Discussion.

211 replies · 3.96k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 212 / 212 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Detective [1557351]

I'm interested at how did Torn managed to create good relationships with other countries despite having biggest crime rate on Earth. Also, since I don't see any illegal Mexicans in Torn, does it mean that they afraid of people in Torn?
Honey-Badger [50716]

I would love to now how and why it came about that a newspaper writer who has played the game for a year and a half all of a sudden was given a made up account with top 5 battle stats in the game?

Follow up question would be: and what in the world would make those powers at be think that a person who has played the game loyally for over a decade not have an issue with it?
Rosie [1185614]

...Why don't we have a top 50 players for CE?.... Would be a great addition, even though we wouldn't know why or how...
BlnkSugarSocket [2018522]

I'm interested in Candyland and Charly the charly horse! Please!

Fine, ok.

Tell me about how Quacks [2] used Admin powers to boost his own stats (as well as those of random "girls" he met in IRC) and destroy at least one player faction.

Tell us about how its ok for Admins to scam players who, through no fault of their own, had high-value items purchased off the item market by someone who was able to generate said funds, without player's knowledge. Despite that the game's poor security was to blame, said admin then decided to make the bookie welch on a bet for that reason, and then player was told that they should feel grateful that they were graciously allowed to keep the stocks they purchased.

Tell us about how Duke has manipulated stats, just like Quacks used to. Tell us about his unlimited energy..

But most of all, please tell us about how your faction is a misnomer, because you don't even defend it.

Thank you for all your fine work. These are some of my best suggestions, and I have loads more information so I can write these epic chronicles for you! Oh, then I could get merits and accolades and respect. Sorry for blathering on, I'm just starstruck!

Mentions: Quacks [2]

RevLitterbox [1064389]

I wanna hear about when the old missions got released. The photograph mission, the secret word one, memory locket, etc. The mission to find the secret word was old when I started and tcbasic had the huge cut and paste list of potential passwords, so passing mission was easy. But I bet when that was released it caused a ton of communication between players and probably a great sense of group achievement when it got cleared. Or maybe some leet fool just blew thru it and i'm getting excited about nothing. But from the old timers I've talked to about it, they say it was pretty fun. I just have a feeling that events like that are part of what built the community into what it is today.
Clementines [1626204]

I have only one question.

Why?

Wait, i have two questions

Why and who?

Hold on

3 questions

Why, who, and where?

Something something spanish inquisition.

Why, who, where and when?
Lindice [1855058]

You need to learn how to write news articles, I don't read the newspaper anymore, whenever I open it all I see is word vomit.
Collete [1389080]

Can you interview all the players that PimptressTrish [303230] posted pics of there dicks on her profile ?

Ask them there thoughts on such a outrage

Mentions: PimptressTrish [303230]

Lindice [1855058]

Whoooaah easy Collete, I think it's up to us (the victims) whether or not we want to be interviewed. It's our dicks that were exposed not yours >.>