So, I accepted a contract from Duke, and how it went was you have to beat someone in South Africa with a rifle or something. So I accept it, and next day, I go to South Africa to do the mission. Only problem is I don't remember who I'm supposed to fight, now. I can't access the missions tab, so now what? Should I just return to Torn and do the job another time? Or is there another way?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
So, I accepted a contract from Duke, and how it went was you have to beat someone in South Africa with a rifle or something. So I accept it, and next day, I go to South Africa to do the mission. Only problem is I don't remember who I'm supposed to fight, now. I can't access the missions tab, so now what? Should I just return to Torn and do the job another time? Or is there another way?
Any mission target will be highlighted in red.
Yeah this is a rather stupid issue you run into unfortunately.
Mission page should simply be visible regardless of city. It doesn't have any negative side effects or anything being available while abroad.
Same problem here