I just used 25 points to refill energy. Points where deducted but my energy bar stayed at 0.
Energy refill
Started by cogo [1855260] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- cogo [1855260]
· 2 likes ·
Yes. Thats what happened. I never refill nerve and because of this crap i lost 25 points. This can be closed . P.s Ched if your going to see this please find something better to do with the game than …
I just used 25 points to refill energy. Points where deducted but my energy bar stayed at 0.
Passing to Chedburn for a log check.
Is it possible you refilled Nerve, instead of Energy (as the two have been switched around)?
Yes. Thats what happened.
I never refill nerve and because of this crap i lost 25 points.
This can be closed .
P.s Ched if your going to see this please find something better to do with the game than switchig the energy refill with the nerve refill.
Here is the previous bug report where Chedburn explains exactly what has happened.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?#!p=threads&t=16008230&to=17803809&start=0
Mentions: Refil nerve/Energy
I accidentally refilled nerve yesterday, but somehow lost my daily energy refill.