Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

AVALON: Phase 1

Started by 4leap [1973612] on in Fun & Games.

903 replies · 854 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 904 / 904 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Daisy3 [730750]

Only Percival would know if I was Merlin or not. And they don't know (or aren't sure) who Percival is. Nope....the bad guys lost this one. [:dizzy:]

I feel vindicated at last....lol
Daisy3 [730750]

MrHi, Jonasty was evil. If we had of let any of those quests go, the game would be over and Morgana and her crew would have won.

I guess it is, actually, but not without a fight.

The evils were exactly as I named earlier.
MrHi25 [2035427]

so prophet, pinkie, hinotori, and gamer jed right? What I meant was that Jonasty could say "I think that the Merlin is Daisy" sure, we would know that Prophet was a baddie... however the assasin could kill you and the bads could win...
Prophet_Jonas [1995840]

I would do it too.. =)

Regardless, not sure we would've passed quest 5 with the right people on board...

And yes, the evil team was me, hinotori, jed, and Pinkie.... =)
Hinotori [1996403]

:P

In case anyone skimmed over this, I'm Morgana. Hi.

Was Pinkie the assassin? Jonasty? Jed? I honestly don't know. Who was it?

Daisy, were you actually Merlin? If so, who is Percival?
Daisy3 [730750]

hi Morgana......and once again you get to be on the bad side....lol

Before the good guys reveal, does the assassin want to take a guess at who Merlin is? :P


Prophet_Jonas [1995840]

In the unlikely event that you are not Merlin (which you are, even if you officially aren't), then I'd go with Don as Merlin and you as Percival
Pinkie [1886343]

I got called out as a baddie early on, I figured I'd bite the bullet and take one for the team. Hence I didn't argue very much against things, although I made sure to make my votes to confuse people [:hushed:]

I'll make a guess on Merlin tomorrow after work [:tongue:]
Daisy3 [730750]

Pinkie you stinkie...lol Right from the beginning I had a feeling you were the assassin.

But it was impossible to get you to talk. Good game. :P