Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

This guy is basically abusing me

Started by Legions_Flame [2061529] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 319 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

KSHMR [363463] ×1 Legions_Flame [2061529] ×1

Legions_Flame [2061529]

So I'm getting attacked a lot for being in a faction, but it wasn't any better when I left, this was the first guy who attacked me who didn't appear as "somebody" Now he says he's going to keep me in the hospital 24/7 for "being a little bitch" Like bro, just use the block button. But now he's going to keep placing 1k bounties on me, and not even let me play the game. He called me constant names, all for speaking my mind and asking him if he could stop. I understand why he attacked but his response was very inappropriate, I'm only lvl 9, and I feel this is very harsh treatment for somebody who hasn't even strong enough to beat most people.
Legions_Flame: I'm jsut trying to enjoy the game like you alright
KSHMR: enjoy the bounties bitch
Legions_Flame: Also you're the first person who didn't appear as "someone" on my long attack list
Legions_Flame: you bountying a low lvl, for speaking their mind
Legions_Flame: Next time just use the block button yesh
KSHMR: Im going to keep on placing bounties on you
KSHMR: 24/7 hospital time for you
Legions_Flame: For what?
Legions_Flame: Talking
KSHMR: for being a little bitch
Legions_Flame: Also I'm pretty sure this is a violation
KSHMR: i attacked you because you in the warbase
KSHMR: leave your faction
Legions_Flame: I did
Legions_Flame: and came back
Legions_Flame: Wasn't any better
KSHMR: yeah report me for attacking you
Legions_Flame: No
Legions_Flame: abuse
KSHMR: go right ahead
Legions_Flame: ok
Legions_Flame: Enjoy forums
KSHMR: ok?
KSHMR: im not getting forum banned for attacking you
Legions_Flame: No
Legions_Flame: it's for your responce
KSHMR: still not getting forum banned
KSHMR: nice try though
Legions_Flame: no
Legions_Flame: You're going to be getting some attention
KSHMR: for saying I'm going to bounty you
KSHMR: from who?
Legions_Flame: Just saying
KSHMR: the staff they won't even care
KSHMR: I attacked you cause your in the warbase
KSHMR: i placed bounties cause of your stupidity
KSHMR: i have low tolerance for stupid people like you

Mentions: KSHMR [363463] · Legions_Flame [2061529]

Witherite [1601768]

Welcome to Torn, where you learn speaking with others is not the safest option in the game, and making threads like these make it just twice entertaining for them.
Legions_Flame [2061529]

I'm just saying, low lvls should have some extra protection these days, the grind just takes even longer with so many people willing to attack them for very little reason, and even just saying hi in a chat can score you a 100k bounty. It's not exactly fair don't you think. So don't go being ironic in this bro, I'm looking for help, not more people stating the obvious and NOT helping.
Witherite [1601768]

[image: i.imgur.com]

I can understand why you're a target, and I mean, it can't be helped if you don't want to be helped. If you want me to not state the obvious then I can just say you act like a decent douche, surely they don't look at themselves, it gives something to look at.
keego73 [1921540]

I second Mundo.

Torn has a culture. It's a very harsh culture. You'll find a ton of people that will help you. But, if you make a fuss in public, you'll get bountied and/or mugged. Be happy you don't have any sizable bounties on your head. At $1k-$10k bounties, people are attacking you for fun, not for the money.

Seems like you've figured out how to get on people's bad sides in the game. Next step is to chill out and let this drama fizzle out. Attacking, drama, and bountying are just part of the game. But, any reasonable (read as: half decent) player will move on. A n00b like you just isn't worth the time it takes to deal with. You'll only get harassed by older players if you pester them. Very, very few people want to run off new players.
And, yes, just messaging someone to complain is pestering. We don't know you. We don't care about your problems.

Next time you have a problem, ask your faction mates for advice. If you come to the forums, go to the Question Forum seeking advice. If you aren't seeking a way to help yourself, you won't get far.

P.S. Harassment complaints go to staff, not the forums. And this wouldn't register as harassment. That's just part of the game.
Legions_Flame [2061529]

Bro, he said he'd keep a bounty on me, I once got a bounty just for saying lol in chat, that's all I said. I get some people are mean but I just didn't feel it was fair to treat a new player so harshly just for asking them if they kept attacking them. They say they don't attack online players but I was changing rooms at the time, not even a 30 second move. So I got a bit upset over that, and wanted to ask him if he could stop attacking me so much if he is, then he does this. Now I'm going to be hit for no good reason, other than asking him if he keeps hitting me.
Witherite [1601768]

Train and train and train and train.

Also like I said in the first post which you downvoted (to not mention the second one, keego's and the one you're reading right now), silence is key. The smart rather keep it quiet and get no harm.

Also, downvote this post too and let's see how much it helps you. Or you could start reading things carefully and learn from it.
keego73 [1921540]

Done with this whiner.

I sent him a PM offering help, and sent him a $1 month lease. He takes the lease, doesn't respond to the PM..
Then gets back on the thread to downvote and complain more.

If you don't like the game, you can quit.
If you don't want to listen to others, stay out of the forums.
If you want to play the game, then quit whining and start fixing your problems.
Legions_Flame [2061529]

Well, I have been taking some tips as well, but they just keep placing bounties, how can I hide when somebody keeps placing high value bounties?
Cursed [1901987]

i am ranked 35 overall for bounties recieved

so take it from me: stop whining

if you let them know how much their bounties are getting to you, then they are enjoying it and will continue. Your best bet is to delete this thread and suffer in silence
Legions_Flame [2061529]

Might as well get rid of it, nobody's bothing to help me, and it's just making things worse, why do I even bother. Nobody cares for a noob....;-;
RasAlGhul [1448500]

Come on legions, all these people have given you sound advice along with me and a few others in the faction.

Take it. Stop complaining and lay low. The more you whinge and whine the more they will keep coming..