Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Discord

Started by paddybhoy1 [1476472] Helper on in Discord.

15 replies · 892 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Divalicious [1594031] ×1 Michi [1922819] ×1 TracyMarley [2070178] ×1

Michi [1922819]

Yes there's a couple you just have to ask around. DocN's server is a good place to start though. I could never get into IRC but I like discord way better.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

There's the AWS one and DocN, I think that are the two biggest public ones. There's a few others I'm in but they're mostly private.
paddybhoy1 [1476472] Helper

Ye saw doc torn but was to hectic so left it

But its definitely taking over from irc u can get chain bots etc from what i have saw so far
Mauk [1494436]

I believe he meant ASW -- Attention Seeking Whores.

They seemed elitist, though. They removed my read permissions because I wasn't in the clique, so I left, lol.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

I mean I did make this post when it was still public, lol and when there was no tcn / lounge server xD
Cristen [1479036]

It helps to ping someone with permission to set roles because ya know, default has no permissions. Lord have mercy, elitist because you couldn't read chat history. Lol