Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault Glitch

Started by -Bonecrusher- [2061962] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 286 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

-Bonecrusher- [2061962]

I share a Private Island with my spouse, and we share the vault. I recently bought 8 donator packs, and sold them and put them in the vault. However, yesterday I went back to take some out, and it said vault sharing is disabled. I then talked to my spouse, and they tried to put sharing available, and kept reloading the page, but nothing has happened. I have waited 2 days and haven't been able to use anything I purchased, and it is starting to make me pretty frustrated. Please fix this sooner than later!
-Bonecrusher- [2061962]

what are the radio buttons? it shows the two buttons, but it is on sharing disabled. WHen lambolimo tries to change it and refresh, it automatically goes back to sharing disabled
JTB [532344]

If I may piggy back on this issue Im having an issue with my PI vault. I am only able to withdraw/deposit the total amount that is availaible (when I highlight the entry box it wont allow me to withdraw or deposit just a portion). My company vault is not affected at all. Thanks
TwoEleven [1161983]

ditto. Every time I try to edit the amount of deposit or withdrawal the cursor goes back to the end of the sum. Can no longer just delete first few digits and withdraw the remainder, can only backspace the entire amount and enter the number as new.
HUZAIFAH [1407331]

Im having this same issues. Ive also noticed the shortcuts dont work anymore when entering an amount of money for the vault, trades etc I dont know if that was removed for some reason or is a bug but thought it was relevant in here.
artem [1637698] Admin Staff

Hello -BoneCrusher-,
The changes were pushed on LIVE on Tuesday, 23 of May. Could you please tell us, if the issue still exists? Thank you
artem [1637698] Admin Staff

Hello Phychostorm,
Could you and your spouse clear cache and try to share the vault? Also, please, let me know what OS and browser both of you use.
Thank you
-Bonecrusher- [2061962]

we both use macos seira version 10.12.5, and he has tried numerous times closing and opening ift and refreshing it. What do u mean by clear cache?


artem [1637698] Admin Staff

Hello Phychostorm,
You've mentioned only OS ('we both use macos seira version 10.12.5'). Could you please also let me know what browser you and your spouse use (Safari, Chrome etc)? Then I can send you instructions for cache clearing.
Thank you


-Bonecrusher- [2061962]

hi, I'm really sorry. My annoying ass spouse has just been fooling around with me and actually just took my 350 mill for me, so there is no vocal to currently so sorry for wasting your time. Have a nice day