14 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Most-liked replies
NaughtySanta[2059682]
· 2 likes · i seen ultrareign many times at the poker tables, he is a smart player and im very sure he would never bet 500M with a pair of sevens, atleast not on that board probably he had a visual bug or …
About 5-10 minutes before this thread I was involved in a bad split I am owed 984 m from Ver hand I had 77 he had Q 4 he raised 50 m pre flop I called flop came 6 Q 7 I raised 64 m he re raised 64 m I shoved all in and he called turn came 9 then river 6..
I am owed 984 m had full house 7's over 6's he only had 2 pair .
I had 72 there was no chance up on my screen I had 77 so it's either your end lagged as the hand before I also had 77 as well I ain't going to play 7 2 off suite for 500 m..
Guess I ain't really surprised though torn been delaying lag all morning it's probably the issue involving that I know I had 77 on that hand .
Guess I won't argue totally disagree though it was 110% a delay in cards or something as on that hand it was 77 so my guess it was a caching issue somewhere..
i seen ultrareign many times at the poker tables, he is a smart player and im very sure he would never bet 500M with a pair of sevens, atleast not on that board
probably he had a visual bug or something and no one can say its imposible
It's not the fact I lost 500 m not the end of the world to be honest it's the fact there was a caching issue which led me to believe I had 77 when in fact according to logs I had 72 bet I ain't the only one who has lost 100's millions if not billions from it.
Couldn't agree more I spoken to a few regular friends who play and most have seen it happen or had it happen to them personally..
It the fact that unless I manually turn the caching off then you risk some chance of suffering a caching issue and loosing cash as happened earlier was unaware I could turn off until Proxima told me ..
But still cost me 500 m and I think this is an issue that should have been fixed long ago among many other issues with the current poker system.