26 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Scarlet-Witch[2000054]
· 1 likes · I WOULD be interested except the only working stat I have that is over 10k is Endurance and I believe I have over 13k for that. But I've been trying to focus on increasing my intel which is 6k-8k
The1whoKnoxs[1284741]
· 1 likes · 5 stars now 1 more slot
I WOULD be interested except the only working stat I have that is over 10k is Endurance and I believe I have over 13k for that. But I've been trying to focus on increasing my intel which is 6k-8k