Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscribing

Started by CrashKit [2053695] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
CrashKit [2053695]

Today Paypal took my money for subscribing but I've lost the subscriber status on the site. Code of operation 52E08352P90110118
Stewie [1494547]

Is it just the icon you are missing? Try refreshing them: Preferences > Icon settings > Refresh icons
CrashKit [2053695]

Thank you

I use safari, there is no icon settings at preferences. Just checked with my phone and with laptop so I have no subscriber icon and no subscriber status.
CrashKit [2053695]

sorry for misunderstood I've found Torn preferences and klick "Refresh icons" so I still have no subscriber icon but I got a message ))

"Your icons have been refreshed. Please report icon issues you find in the Bugs & Issues forum.
If icons are missing, updating incorrectly or show incorrect text, this is an issue and should be reported."
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

We noticed this issue yesterday, it affected you and two others. It was caused by PayPal not sending the full details of the recurring payments.

To resolve the situation we've cancelled the subscriptions and refunded the payments. If you wish, the subscription can be recreated and it should work fine.

Thanks.