Having spent a lot of time (and money) playing Blackjack I have reached the inevitable conclusion that the game is so utterly rigged in favour of the bank that there really is no point in playing. Multiple times when I have had a statistically likely to win hand the dealer comes up one better - this includes me totalling 21 but the dealer getting blackjack or a five card trick. I would be interested to see the percentage payout for this game but obviously they won't reveal it; disgusting cheats that they are :-(
Blackjack - so obviously fixed
Started by Ubique [1547659] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 52
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Mat-Senpai [952164]
· 42 likes ·
BREAKING NEWS - GAME MECHANIC DESIGNED TO REMOVE MONEY FROM THE GAME REMOVES MONEY FROM GAME. - dunmugmeh [538353]
· 30 likes ·
It has always been like this. Blackjack crying threads have been a prominent feature in the forums all the time i have played this game. I have read literally hundreds of them. - Lewis [1312721]
· 14 likes ·
We all know you're still going to play. So suck it up and get back to the table ;).
Having spent a lot of time (and money) playing Blackjack I have reached the inevitable conclusion that the game is so utterly rigged in favour of the bank that there really is no point in playing. Multiple times when I have had a statistically likely to win hand the dealer comes up one better - this includes me totalling 21 but the dealer getting blackjack or a five card trick. I would be interested to see the percentage payout for this game but obviously they won't reveal it; disgusting cheats that they are :-(
It has always been like this. Blackjack crying threads have been a prominent feature in the forums all the time i have played this game.
I have read literally hundreds of them.
Ive recently lost a few games where I have 20 (either as 10s or J, Q, K combo) and choose to Stand. Dealer wins on a Natural with a 10/J/Q/K and Ace.
I mean how often can this wretched dealer pull a natural against a 20? Rigged!
Edit: Not crying. Just stating a fact xD
This has been said almost a million times by now, but:
The house always wins.
We all know you're still going to play.
So suck it up and get back to the table ;).
We all know it's rigged.
Worse than actual casino's for it.
Why is it most threads about losing in the Casino are BlackJack ones? Everything else it rigged, but BlackJack just stands out for some reason? I guess you waste money the fastest in that game...
First time I saw a thread like this I thought it was a joke. Then I realized it was pretty much a trademark of torn. Making sure the poor stay poor at the casino.
Err it's a casino - duh!!!
Is the blackjack script outdated?
BREAKING NEWS - GAME MECHANIC DESIGNED TO REMOVE MONEY FROM THE GAME REMOVES MONEY FROM GAME.
Agree with the OP. I too noticed a very bias blackjack table.
i think this about sums up every casino thread made to date
You have 73 casino tokens and a current streak of $6,000,000
Played two hands obviously not rigged
When you gamble OFTEN you see the weird odds come up.
Like winning 10 times in a row, then having a 15 loss streak. Shit happens like that all of the time.
Ice Bear says Gamble Responsibly.
"I would be interested to see the percentage payout for this game but obviously they won't reveal it; disgusting cheats that they are :-("
- Money Win/Loss ratio
- 0.9943
So yeah, the house always wins but its not as rigged as you say.
Dam field mice will never learn. Long story short Casino suxs for making and keeping that cash[:cool:]
So damn rigged.
You have 42 casino tokens and a current streak of $-1,117,000,000
Only up 500m for the week now :(
sounds like a bad luck streak, keep at it i believe in you.