Ok so just so i'm sure... My best bet in training this awful stat: Dexterity 56,799(0.04%)...Is doing stacked E trains until 250k??
900e + 5 dvds + Refill?
Also, is it train all at once or 10e pre train?
Actually 900 E + Dvds + Ecstasy + train + refill would be better gains.
There used to be a factor for one at a time. That was changed a few years back so now you train all at once and have the same effect
Where was this when I was a noob? I remember those solitary, endless clicks to gain stats.
It was a while back... but yes, the only thing to do for stalling training all at once is you can let your happy (if under cap) increase every 15 minutes, above max happy just do it all at once and be done with it.
Ok thanks peeps
get a job in a 10* adult novelty shop, doubles the effect of the edvd, will give you much better trains for your money
I actually use 900e + 12 chocolate truffles + 4 DVDs + Ecstasy + refill.
So much good advice on this thread :D
This is the bit I don't understand.
As a new player you can't get a job in one of these 10 star companies because your working stats are too low but by the time you have enough Int and Man etc your battle stats are above the level where premium trains are cost effective.
Can someone please point out where I am going wrong?
some directors will hire you if you pay them. the price is VERY high. usually only restarts can afford it. (I was asked like 3m per day from multiple directors)
Mentions:
Get Started in Torn City Strong · Training Gains Explained (and Training Calculator)
You can offer to buy trains to get into a 10* company. I know I pay for half the trains each day. The gains are at least 2x faster than what I would get in education if I was at the bar top position if all I'm looking at is just job stat gain total. Plus I get better specials this way. To be fair I'm opting to not take many Xanax and Ecstasy that means I got a much better budget to work with.
We're talking 170 vs trains 425, but to be fair that isn't considering the stat requirements to get the top education job. I will say it's my biggest expense per day aside from refills. But practically speaking buying 1 years worth of trains would get me very fast up in job stats. To get into say a TV company or oil rig. So within 2 years those trains would be paid for, or obtained something more favorable than cash such as a top training job special position.
well I joined a faction that owned two 10* AN and got in that way. So if your faction doesnt have one, you may talk to a director of one they can power train you to be effective in a few days time. Start some conversations with directors of 10* AN, the requirements are actually quite low, hope this helps you out :)
Money can buy stats :)