Gosh guys, I love Torn so much, I couldn't imagine ever playing another text RPG after having been blessed to have the pleasure of playing this one.
Don't you all love Torn too?
R+?
R-. The game is rigged.
how?
In B4 GRAVE!!!
well now my only choice is to join your game and spam your game's forums about joining torn.
If it gets me away from SA douche I'm in
I thought about graving, but this seems a better idea.
This is how shit goes down in North Korea!
I for one think it's nice to hear some positive stuff being said about Torn. Phil is awesome for not graving this thread. It is fun and there are a lot of entertaining and fun characters in this game. There are just a lot of unsatisfied, envious people who are only focusing on what is not awseome and not on all the things that are awesome! The game isn't about comparing yourself to others it's about carving out your own place to fit in Torn. I for one attempt to carve out a spot in the heart of several people. I haven't perfected the process yet. To those I have fumbled the process with, sorry about the scars... don't worry small first aid kits will fix everything!! :)
You do know Phil changed the whole post, which is why it wasn't graved, OP posted about a new game
Yes sir, I had to take a break from missile testing to rid the world of a bot or two promoting a game nobody will play.
Ahhh... No I do not know that :P I just read what was there. :P Phil is Brilliant! That's why his heart is the next one I will carve out a spot for myself to reside in! :)
Reasons. Why else would someone try to advertise another game? Because they want pawns to toy with...sick monsters...
Uggghh.. hate those kinds...
awesome!
Yes I love this city in all its crime ridden glory