Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile

Started by KC-Warlock [610662] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

KC-Warlock [610662]

Any particular reason I can't view my own profile when travelling? The tab was titled as my profile but it only shows this error message:

[image: s14.postimg.org]

Neither of those two points are true so there must be something up with the profile lookup system, like some kind of overlooked black spot within the code. I typed my ID in the address bar in lieu of someone else's (Which works any other time) and that's what I got, any other method to navigate there works travelling or otherwise.
Stewie [1494547]

He is saying that he believes OPs ID shows as 610622 on his end (I think). Wizard is not the OP.. you'd need a screenshot, though :P

Although, earlier.. I was looking at OPs screenshot, and my side - but couldn't see any issue at all. I have since cleared my cache on unrelated things, maybe that resolved it.