i vote capturerhulkmad
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I don't think he's running this Thursday.
i vote capturerhulkmad
that's great, thanks for the entire thread about it.
I don't think he's running this Thursday.
FacePalm.
When paying noobs goes wrong...
judging by his weight I doubt he ever runs.
I vote Merica Rips off shirt to reveal red white and blue with two eagles emerging from this ripped shirt Where do I cast my ballot?
dude hulk runs a lot............
Is nice
That's nice. I vote for him to give better instructions.
Closed.