Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Casino

Started by Pyro_Maniac [2040095] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 370 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Lewis [1312721]

There use to be chess, I don't know why they removed it though.

I do think there should be a "games" section with games to play that don't envolve gambling, such as naughts & crosses, chess, connect 4 etc. It would definitely add another layer to the game I think, but the only thing is that it might feel out of place.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
-TL- [2066849]

Chess could be manipulated easily..

Open a Chess application (off-Torn), Set P v Comp mode, and then replicate Opponent moves in the application and see what the computer does.

Place the computer's moves in Torn and you would win, especially if you set Difficulty : High in the application
Lewis [1312721]

True, that's probably why they removed it, I didn't think of that :) - that doesn't mean it couldn't be used as a non-casino game where no money is involved. But I understand why it was removed from the casino.
ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]

I don't think the Casino is the right place for a game of Connect 4.



A new Slot Machine with features, nudges and holds might be fun though. Maybe even several differently themed slot machines.

The one we got is pretty grim and unforgiving, not to say boring as ****.
Queequeg [1602158]

I would rather have games that involve the people of torn. Like betting on torn "gladiators" using weapons that are only found in the arena.
ralucakiss84 [1899687]

Who wants chess back in Casino please take a look here https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=4&t=15948071&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=16540780.
evanarmagast [512496]

i'm pretty sure the reason chess was taken down was just because it was hard to maintain. a game like that, bugs were to be expected. but with people using the above described strategy, it's pretty easy to understand why it shouldn't come back. plus, in general, what place does chess really even have in a casino?
Lewis [1312721]

Lol people are commenting "chess / Connect 4 shouldn't be in a casino" when I literally said that they should be in a separate "games" area of torn that doesn't allow gambling :P.