- Acronym:
ELBT - Director:
Mr. Jack Turner - Forecast:
Average
[image: preview.ibb.co]
So. Meaningless. Right?
Like, does all it do scare players or the npc and slow down buyback rate?
Like, say your stock is about to shoot up. You list it. Its on sale. It climbs up to +13%, and its still on sale, and its still on sale, and you read on the forums that it takes 1 week for NPC to buy, and 7 days its been listed and you look to see that its dipped below your purchase price.
Or, its rising, you list it, hot damn its up 22% and you think it might actually sell. It might actually sell forecast is Average. But you keep checking your portfolio in anticipation.
I was so happy to get ELBT at a price that it just hasn't been able to climb above long enough for me to actually sell. I wanted a yacht. I really planned for it. But The stocks I was going to 'sell for a profit' dropped past the point of how much ELBT would save me on the upgrade cost of the yacht.
Additionally, isn't "The performance of this stock relies upon " all meaningless too for every stock?