Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I'm back!

Started by Yukio [906148] on in Graphics.

27 replies · 393 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Yukio [906148]

How nice of you to remember my old faction. :-)



Unfortunately in my absence my co-leader took control of the faction and once I was back he didn't want to give it back so I left in favor for an older, bigger and much more active faction as I had literally no experience in that field.

I sometimes look on the profile of my old troop and remember those olden days but that time is gone now. :-( From what I can tell the faction's main purpose is to be a filler in much bigger factions' wars.
One [86874]

Of course I remember, I used to be in it at one point :P



But that is really unfortunate with what happened to the faction.
Yukio [906148]

Oh man, I'm really sorry but I'm a total lemon for not remembering. :-(



It is, it is. I find it was really special to me and I simply don't think it can be recreated...
Yukio [906148]

I'm an signature maker from quite a while ago who went into oblivion about 4-5 years ago. I had a big client base and some said I was pretty good.


Yukio [906148]

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D This time I am back for good thanks to my friend sukmytotem on here so you will definitely see some of my work on here soon!