Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Winking To Win Book

Started by Mack_Daddy [1978052] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Mack_Daddy [1978052]

Before opening my latest book, Winking To Win (Doubles contract credit and money rewards for 31 days), I went and looked at what the mission would currently give, which was 10 credits and 10k cash. So I open the book, go complete the mission, and instead of 20 credits and 20k cash, I got that original 10 credits and 10k cash. Why wasn't it doubled? Bug, or does the book only start working on tonight's newest generated mission? And if that is the case, how would I even know if it doubled? Will it say something to that effect? The only forum thread I could find (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15984561&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17300354) mentioned that it doesn't say what the before and after result is.

Mentions: Winking to Win Book doesn't work?