Contact via chat or mail, no rush
sold
Started by Sarah_W [2000475] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Contact via chat or mail, no rush
What level can you use the wheel?
https://www.torn.com/wiki/Levels
-
-
Someone chatted me and asked if I still had this and I accidentally x-d the chat before I saw who it was - yes I still do
-
What's the lowest you would take for it?
No offense but I don't think you can afford it
Level 8
-
-
Because so many people are trying to lowball me with ridiculous offers of 300 or 350... I'm looking for AT LEAST 460-470
Have you sold it yet?