Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Single Tag Auction - CLOSED

Started by -TL- [2066849] on in Graphics.

21 replies · 265 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

eeew [2039425]

Single tag auction, more like "simple tag" auction. lol.

> Black Background > Add 4 renders > Add a curves layer and then a gradient map > Motion blur it > Curves Layer > add 2 textures on each side > Add renders once again > Add another gradient map > Put text on.


-TL- [2066849]

Yeh, thats exactly why the GFX forums is what it is now :)

PS. The above tag, it might not be great, But it did take much more than what you just said and again I might not be a professional, But I dont rip off people by using Google images, I do original work.I might need improvement, yeh I accept that fact
eeew [2039425]

Okay, looking at my previous comment, I still have a valid point, but I'm sure you're a wonderful person, TL.

R+'d the thread.