I've been an on and off player for years, just got back from basic training and I'm wondering how netwroth is calculated. Mine is 42mil but I don't have anywhere near close to that cash on hand, I have no stocks, and no money in items. Thanks!
How does netwroth work?
Started by TheKillerKing [1562198] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I've been an on and off player for years, just got back from basic training and I'm wondering how netwroth is calculated. Mine is 42mil but I don't have anywhere near close to that cash on hand, I have no stocks, and no money in items. Thanks!
Networth is the sum of everything you own (not including anything within your faction) which means you probably have some items or something? It is calculated at midnight (torn time) each day.
http://api.torn.com/user/1474127?selections=networth&key=
replace my ID with yours and add your API code at the end, and you can see where all your networth is :)
or sign up on tornstats.com and go to this link
https://www.tornstats.com/networth.php
shows breakdown of your networth in piechart
You may also want to take a look at the Announcement when the new Networth system was released...
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=1&t=15949329&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Networth and Rank trigger changes
Well, its 1am but I can't figure out what an API code is, thanks for any info (know where it is, just don't know what it is)
You'll find yours in your settings on torn. Top right. Otherwise I think the link is torn.com/settings.php