one of the mission says to defeat Pico [1170524]..but he is in fed jail..As per the advise of ' staff (Philistine:), i would like to raise a bug report on the issue.
"
Wrath of DukeVery hard
I've been robbed! Four of them busted in here, guns blazing, and forced my secretary to open the safe. If I hadn't been taking a whizz Id have had a cap popped up my ass for sure.
Thankfully that safe just holds the day's takings, and they pulled their move about an hour after I moved a lot of money to--to the place I move it to, about which you do not need to know. What you do need to know is that they still got their hands on $50k, which will buy a lot of ski masks and bullets.
Now obviously I couldnt call the regular cops. I got some items of interest in this office what could get me sent down for 25 years. So I called my special cops, the ones on my payroll, and now I know exactly who it was who hit me up. When you find these ass-hats I want you to be my very own Judge Dreadlocks. No trial, no jury, just pain.
- Defeat dakik
- Defeat GvozdeniOdred
- Defeat Pico.....................................this guy is fed
- Defeat Pohtaytoe
Mentions: dakik [255516] · GvozdeniOdred [542399] · Philistine [475622] · Pico [1170524] · Pohtaytoe [910946]