Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refills

Started by Basta-Dju [11515] on in Bugs & Issues.

42 replies · 561 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Basta-Dju [11515]

lol you should look at day's been a donator something weird there 2 the jump from feb 2016 to march 2016 if you look at the last 5 years. This is all confusing pretty sure that activity that's showing is not making sense either i had a year without a computer or a way to get on torn and even there its going up.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm not sure what stats I was looking at, but I was clearly mistaken. I see no spouts of continued inactivity on the personal stats graph.

Sorry, I've removed the 250 refills - although the report did lead to me fixing an issue for very-very old users (more than 13.69 years old), or users without a row in a specific table (which I think would be something like 7-8 years).
Coral [350465]

But but but... Refills D:



I've only really been active for like a year...



But I understand. You're the boss.



#allhailchedburn
freakmonger [363963]

Does having CityWatch installed affect the activity (i.e. you don't log into Torn itself but because you still have CityWatch installed, it marks you as "active")?

I went on a cruise recently for a month and didn't log into Torn, but when I would connect to the ship's wifi to check e-mail, I noticed CityWatch would load the popup messages about events, etc. I didn't think anything of it at the time, and expected to log back into Torn when I returned home and have 2 or 3 refills (on top of the 2 refills I already have), but I received none. So I suspect CityWatch does affect the refill/activity.

I just checked my graph and my activity for that time is:

April 29, 2017: 13,282,441
May 6, 2017: 13,282,441
May 13, 2017: 13,282,441
arrow [2024586]

DoctorN does not count towards activity. It uses the torn API while citywatch uses a completely different system altogether.
Basta-Dju [11515]

its weird tho me and me real wife elsje came back around the same time.

Her activity is showing normal. while mine by some weird way just keeps going up.
Pachico [2066685]

can't u like check how much he logged in ? cuz even if he logged in for a few seconds, the number of loggins will go up, but if his logins didn't change but activity did, it must be a bug that Ched needs to fix.
Basta-Dju [11515]

there still logins.

if you look at my net worth in 5 years it also makes a weird jump. i've won those slots way sooner then the jump. and also beeing 0 networth is bs 2 since i have been banking 2bill for a long time.

then in how long i've been a donator i make a weird jump of day's like 29 feb and 31 march actually got 183 day's between them.
HandsomePants [1897243]

His Logins did change, every tick they went up for the last 5 years. All the data is right there to check.

[image: puu.sh]

Networth also increased (or at least changed) with every tick, but that could potentially be attributed to stocks or market prices for items he's holding.

Hell, Attacks Won went up from 147 to 677 with many different increases over that span. 2 items bought from Big Al's. An increase in largest mug in March 2016. He sent mails, placed bounties, much more. Someone was logging in and playing (minimally) with this account, it was not just a script or app running in the background.
Basta-Dju [11515]

i just don't see where that points out i have never been inactive for more then a week...

I have never gotten a single energy refill for being inactive for a week.

when i play i have always had a dp status that also showing weird dips.

i just don't get these stats they don't make sense to me.

Sure wish this was looked in further cause there dips i show activity when i'm 100% sure i wasn't in a position to play.
Pachico [2066685]

the refills are give only when you're really inactive, that means you'll stay away from torn and not even log in to spend E or anything, but because u logging in like once every week, u lost the ability to get refills..
Basta-Dju [11515]

so the weeks 5 weeks in those 6 months showing nothing happen is not inactive?

So the major boost in april is not starting the game?

So saying the day's you have been inactive in this game total a few years is inaccurate?

Then getting the confirm this is because i'm very old and it has messed up is also not right?

i cant see logic to this.
Pachico [2066685]

he didn't say you're too old so you're not getting it, he said he was looking at the wrong thing, and he corrected it fter HandsomePants pointed to that, and he corrected a bug.

and yeah, being inactive is diffrent from being almost inactive, which means logging in evey once in a while.

and i can be wrong, but i think you will get 1 refill for every week you're inactive after 1 month of inactivity (to be confirmed) , so like in your 5 weeks of TRUE inactivity, you'll probably get 1 refill
Basta-Dju [11515]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Thats 183 day's between that.

My statistics is full of those errors.

also if you look at the time i won slots that was longer then 5 years ago.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

then look at activity.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Its not matching these stats don't show what i have been doing i cant just come back playing and just buy a tv from 5 bill networth

my networth has been way higher the whole time and yet tc only showing the real deal in april.

i cant help it but thats what i see when i look at that.