Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission target

Started by Shampoo [686361] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Shampoo [686361]

I have a mission to send a person an unwanted parcel. This person has me on an ignore list. Can I get this mission reset? or have another person chosen to send the parcel to?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I changed your target, however I think we will make a change to allow to send a parcel even in such cases if you are on mission atm.