I like PS4, who else
PS4 or XBOX
Started by Crystal_Lian [2046196] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- aytrh [2065652]
· 3 likes ·
Yeah nothing beats an expensive PC that makes your games look a bit better than on Playstation or Xbox because everyone knows the only reason you ever want to play video games is so you can admire the graphics and …
I like PS4, who else
Xbox for me.
I think the Xbox exclusives are better than the Playstation exclusives and backwards compatibility on the Xbox One is great.
Also the controller i don't like the controller for the Playstation the d-pad and left stick are in the wrong places.
Pc
XBOX for me, simply cause of Forza. I don't care about the exclusives that I can't have from PS, I can play so many more games cause of the backward compatibility.
Definitely Xbox.
Some great games are backwards compatible and I'm also lazy (can watch TV through the Xbox, instead of switching the cables)
PS4
PC
There is always someone in the comments to reply with 'PC' :')
For me, PS4!
I used to play on Xbox 360 but that was because I was given it and to be fair, I wasn't going to complain! However, most of my friends play PS4 and I prefer playstation exclusives. There isn't really anything on Xbox, that is exclusive, that I would play.
PS4. Thanks Obama! ^o^
PlayStation is the best console for gaming, Xbox is a better console for the family. The backwards compatibility is great as well.
I'd go for Xbox, although PC is better than console gaming.
I used to have an Xbox 360. That was the best console of its generation. But I switched to PS4 this time. The truth is, the exclusives aren't much to write home about on either platform at the moment. PS4 just seems like the better machine.
I also have a PC of course ;)
why it always PS4 vs Xbox both shit PC way better
Yeah nothing beats an expensive PC that makes your games look a bit better than on Playstation or Xbox because everyone knows the only reason you ever want to play video games is so you can admire the graphics and frame rate.
**** the actual gameplay what moron buys a game for that reason?
Look at these console peasants. Definitely PC with the best fps and graphics
I had a PS4 on launch, Xbox One the following year and now back to PS4. It all depends on what you want. I only went back to PS4 as I personally preferred PS4s exclusives. Just go with the console that A) has the most games you enjoy and B) does what you need it to do.
PS4 for me
PC master race XD
This,,
Xbox and Playstation are for casual gamers. PC is the cream of the crop. The tools of the Gods.....
PS4