That I've spent half an hour trying to work out what the hell is going on in half a dozen threads only to shake my head, close the thread and move on.
Heck, close this thread. Move on. Life is too short.
Your in a faction full of accountants?
*you're
No, but the image in your mind is a beautiful thing.
Brendo as much as I love you and support you like you are my son,
Heck, close this thread. Move on. Life is too short. - i think creating this thread was a bit pointless lol.
It's all about quality over quantity with these things [:sick:]
Jeesh... i dont know why people keep posting on this thread. Its entirely pointless. Im gonna go somewhere else...
I mean big willy was a legend, why wouldn't he post here.
Great thread OP
Thanks Mat. Means a lot.
Move along.
:(
If you find the forums so pointless, than why do you keep coming back?
Not forums per se, just the odd thread like this one.
On the whole I find forums a great avenue for rational discussion. Maybe I'm not looking deep enough into some of the pointless ones.
Most of the threads in the forum are spam. Or reruns of previously posted threads.
My favorites are the blackjack crying threads.
'halo i jus luzerd al mah muny on jackblack 4 the 7th tyme. y chudburn? YYYYYYYYYYYYY!'
Karma Farmer
Why am i back here again? Anyway... moving on!
But while im here, wolfeh. Was a legend? I AM a legend. Get your facts straight.
Oh my dear boy you got a lot to learnnn
Live Long and Prosper, HOORAH!
I came back for my fans.
Bump